Pearl Harbor July
June 27, 2015
It is always a good time of year to visit Pearl Harbor. The best way to schedule your visit is to look at the important dates in our Pearl Harbor July calendar.
4th of July. Celebrate Independence Day on the Fourth of July by visiting Pearl Harbor. It is a great day to visit because everyone is enjoying the feeling of patriotism. The 4th of July Celebration at Pearl Harbor takes place at Ward Field from 3pm to 9:30pm. The Fireworks start at 9pm.
FREE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
• Petting Zoo Sponsored by LOCATIONS HAWAII
• Xpress Train Sponsored by BANK OF HAWAII
• Batting Cage
• Airbrush Tattoos Sponsored by VETERAN’S UNITED HOMELOANS OF HAWAII
• Car Show & Shine Sponsored by SPORTS CAR CLUB OF AMERICA
• Performance and Autograph Session by RED BULL STREETBIKE STUNT RIDER “Aaron Colton” (4:30 / 6:45pm)
(FREE Activities will close lines at approximately 6:30 PM)
OTHER ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE include:
• Xtreme Fun rides and inflatables
• Ono food from around the island
• Beer Garden and other ice-cold beverages
This event is only open to Department of Defense ID card holders. If you are not a DOD card holder, you can still watch the Pearl Harbor Fireworks from the Battleship Missouri.
The Picnic on the Pier is $10 and includes complimentary round trip shuttle service from the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center. Book your tickets here.
July 24, 2015 is Amelia Earhart’s 118th Birthday Celebration at the Pacific Aviation Museum. The event is from 11am to 1pm on Ford Island, where Ms. Earhart ground looped her Lockheed Electra on takeoff March 20, 1937.
Free admission to families with at least one person dressed in Amelia or historical aviation attire. Board the free Ford Island shuttle at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Amelia Look Alike Contest for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, place prizes will happen at 1pm.