If you’re looking for the Pearl Harbor tour that has it all, look no further. The Pearl Harbor Memorial Tour visits all of the tourist sites at Pearl Harbor and includes all admissions. It’s the most complete tour to the Pearl Harbor Memorials.
Begin by visiting the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where you can explore the exhibit galleries “Road to War” and “Attack.” There are interactive exhibits in these galleries. You will also watch a 23-minute documentary film about the Pearl Harbor attack.
Aboard the Bowfin submarine, you will see the living conditions that our tough submariners endured as they made a major contribution to the costly victory.
After learning about the subsurface war effort, visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum to learn about the airborne side of the war. Ranked one of the top 10 aviation museums in the country, the two hangars and the Ford Island control towers are not to be missed.
While on Ford Island, you will tour another important Pearl Harbor memorial: the Battleship Missouri. This is the last battleship ever built by the United States, and her stories will fascinate you as your guide walks you above and below the decks.
Outside of the Missouri is the USS Oklahoma Memorial, honoring the 429 men who lost their lives in the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
After your visit to Pearl Harbor, enjoy the Honolulu City Tour and experience historic sites like ‘Iolani palace, the King Kamehameha Statue, and the Hawaii State Capitol Building. Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific is a volcanic crater that is a memorial cemetery. You will drive inside the beautiful and solemn crater.
- USS Arizona Memorial located directly above the USS Arizona battleship that was sunk during the attack on December 7, 1941. The ship is the final resting place of many of the 1,177 officers and crewmen who were lost, and a powerful reminder of those who gave their lives for their country.
- USS Missouri Battleship where you’ll walk in the footprints of General Douglas MacArthur, Admiral Chester Nimitz, and officers of the Allied Powers in 1945 when the instruments of surrender were signed on the ship, signaling the end WWII. “Mighty Mo” fought in WWII, the Korean War and in Desert Storm in the Persian Gulf, supporting the cause of freedom.
- USS Bowfin Submarine, also known as the “Pearl Harbor Avenger”, played an epic role in the battles of the Pacific. You’ll walk through the remarkable vessel docked in the harbor and enjoy an included audio tour.
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, located in two WWI hangars and retaining bullet holes from the December 7, 1941 attack, spans 105,000 square feet. An impressive array wartime aircraft is displayed including an authentic Japanese Zero, the type used in the attack.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center where you’ll view actual film footage the attack, view historic displays, and gain firsthand insight into WWII in the Pacific and beyond. You’ll see several galleries displaying artifacts, photos, and dramatic evidence of the surprise attack.
- Lunch is available at a selection of venues is on your own (not included).
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations. Ko Olina pick-ups are not available for this tour.
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Visit the WWII Bowfin Submarine
- Stroll the grounds and visit the Remembrance Circle, Japanese Kaiten “suicide sub”, and more
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- During the drive to and from Pearl Harbor, view Hawaii’s Royal Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue, Hawaii State Capital, Downtown Honolulu, from comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch on your own at selection of venues (not included).
This tour picks up from designated Waikiki area locations only. Ko Olina/Airport/Cruise Ship pick ups are not available for this tour.
Cancellation Policy: Any changes or cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to tour time for a full refund. No refunds for no shows or cancellations made within 48 hours of tour time.