If you want to visit Pearl Harbor from Kailua-Kona, then take this tour and experience the history, the battleships, the museums and some of the most popular sights in Downtown Honolulu. Witness the setting where the U.S. was propelled into war and stand on the sight where the “Instrument of Surrender” was signed. Relive history with our Complete Pearl Harbor Experience.
This tour includes round-trip airfare from Kailua-Kona, plus tickets for the USS Arizona Memorial and admission to the USS Missouri as well as the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and USS Bowfin Submarine Museum.
Explore the country’s rich wartime history at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, where you’ll find interactive exhibits, compelling displays, and open-air monuments. Experience real-life artifacts throughout the Visitor Center. Immerse yourself at the USS Arizona Memorial, where you’ll see the names of the 1,177 men who lost their lives when the battleship went down.
Our certified expert Pearl Harbor tour guides will enhance your experience with exciting facts and stories about World War II. Their local insight is a great advantage, and they are eager to share their fascinating stories with you.
Round trip airfare, admissions, and expert narration is included. No hotel transfers for this tour.
- Round trip airfare between Kahului, Maui and Honolulu, Oahu
- Round trip ground transportation on Oahu
- USS Arizona Memorial Self-guided Narrated Tour (1 hour) – Boat ticket included
- Battleship Missouri Memorial Admission & 35 minute Guided Tour (1-1.5 hours)
- Pacific Fleet Submarine Museum Admission & Self-guided Narrated Tour (1.5-2 hours)
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum & Self-guided Narrated Tour (1-1.5 hours)
- We can not guarantee “pre arranged” Arizona Memorial boat passes. In the event we do not secure your pre arranged boat passes, you will be directed to the Arizona Memorial walk up line.
- Visit USS Arizona Memorial (Not guaranteed due to ongoing dock repair)
- Visit Oahu’s Pacific Historic Park
- Official Film with Footage of the Pearl Harbor Attack
- World War II Museums & Informative Exhibits display
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Stand on the Surrender Deck of the “Might Mo” – the USS Missouri Battleship
- Tour the “Pearl Harbor Avenger” – the USS Bowfin Submarine
- View Battleship Row and U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Pacific Aviation Museum
- Historic World War II Narration
- Visit the gift shop for souvenirs, books and WWII Memorabilia
- View Battleship Row & Bowfin Submarine
- See the Headquarters of the USA Pacific Fleet
- Witness Hawaii’s royal history in Downtown Honolulu
- Iolani Palace – Built by Hawaii’s Last Monarch: King David Kalakaua
- King Kamehameha the Great Statue – The Chief Who United the Hawaiian Islands
- Aliiolani Hale – As Seen on Hawaii Five-O
- Kawaiahao Church – The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific