Looking for a short tour to Pearl Harbor? We’ve got just the option with our Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour, now with two convenient departure times.
If you want to explore the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the USS Arizona Memorial, and then hit the beach for the rest of the afternoon, you’re on the right track for a perfect morning tour.
Enjoy expert narration from a professional, certified tour guide. Prepare yourself for a captivating lesson in history as we retrace the dramatic events that led to the United States entering the Second World War. Your guide will also share tips for getting the most out of your time at Pearl Harbor.
Discover in-depth exhibits and fascinating displays at the Visitor Center. Pause for a moment of quiet remembrance aboard the USS Arizona Memorial. Choose the perfect tour for a convenient, easy visit to Pearl Harbor. Book today and enlighten yourself with our expert Pearl Harbor history guides!
After Pearl Harbor, you will visit the historic district in a Honolulu City Tour. You’ll see ‘Iolani Palace—the only royal palace on United States soil and learn the story of the iconic King Kamehameha statue.
All of our drivers have years of tour guide experience and receive constant training in providing the highest quality tours to our passengers. Your tour guide will share special insider knowledge about living in Hawaii, along with Hawaiian history during the tour unique and 100% local!
- Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
- A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
- WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
- Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
- Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
- A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Drive through Chinatown
- State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
- View of King Kamehameha Statue
- View of Iolani Palace
- View of the Mission Houses Museums
- View of Kawaiaha`o Church
- Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
- Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour