Pearl Harbor Tour Cancellation Policy
November 4, 2014
Booking and cancelling are easy with Pearl Harbor Oahu.
Cancellations on Tours without Airfare
- Changes and cancellations are allowed up to 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity and are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
- Any cancellations made after 17:00 local time, 3 business days prior to the activity will be subject to a charge of 100% of the total amount.
- No-Shows are non-refundable.
- Groups of 8 or more may make changes and cancellations up to 17:00 local time, 7 business days prior to the activity. Cancellations made later are subject to a 100% charge.
Cancellations on Tours with Airfare
- Tours that include airfare are non-refundable.
- Airfare is not transferable and not changeable.
Although flights are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-changeable, please give us notice as soon as you know that you will not be able to go on the tour and we will try to work with our airline partners to reschedule you. While this has happened, it is not a guarantee.
What happens if Pearl Harbor closes for weather or security reasons?
Most of our tours will include a full refund in such cases. Tours including airfare and combo tours may operate depending on the circumstances. If they operate, unused admissions will be refunded.
The movie at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center, the boat to the Arizona Memorial, the Arizona Memorial, and the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center are all out of our control. If there is a closure for safety, weather, mechanical or other causes, tours that have already departed are not eligible for refunds.
Other Pearl Harbor Tour Cancellation Policies
Rescheduling is not allowed within 48 hours of the tour. Because this is within the 48 hour cancellation policy, it is non-refundable.
Your pick-up location will be sent to you after booking. It is the guest’s responsibility to be at the pick-up location at the time scheduled. Failure to be at the correct location or the correct time is considered a no-show and will not be rescheduled or refunded.