For those staying at Aulani or Koolina and want a short trip to Pearl Harbor, this tour is for you.
Begin with a pick-up at any of the Koolina Hotels. On the way to Pearl Harbor, your guide will share with you a live narration about the history of Pearl Harbor.
When you arrive at Pearl Harbor and the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, you can visit the exhibits with fascinating artifacts, replicas, and multimedia displays that explain the events leading up to and following the attack on Pearl Harbor.
In the theater you will watch a movie about the attack on Pearl Harbor before boarding a US Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. On the Memorial, pause and pay tribute to those who lost their lives on December 7, 1941.
The Pearl Harbor Excursion includes:
• Convenient luxury round-trip transportation
• A complete Pearl Harbor Visitor Center Tour
• WWII Valor in the Pacific National Monument
• Two USS Arizona Memorial Museums
• Documentary film on the Pearl Harbor Attack
• Narrated US Navy Boat Ride in Pearl Harbor to the USS Arizona Memorial
• A visit aboard the USS Arizona Memorial
• View of the Battleship Missouri
• Drive through Historic Downtown Honolulu
• Drive through Chinatown
• State Capitol with Father Damian Statue
• Photo Stop at the King Kamehameha Statue
• View of Iolani Palace
• View of the Mission Houses Museums
• View of Kawaiaha`o Church
• Drive through the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Punchbowl Crater
• Professional and entertaining Narrated Tour