The 30 minute Ensign’s Sortie Flight is will take you over Pearl Harbor, Ford Island, the Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri. See the sunken Battleship Utah, not visible from a land tour.
Imagine what Pearl Harbor looked like from the air 75 years ago as you take of from Kalaeloa Airport. You will first see historic battleground Ewa field. Then view the majestic Wai’anae and Ko’olau Mountains. Cruise with the window completely open over West Loch as you approach famous Ford Island and Battleship Row.
Experience the mighty roar of the Warbird’s big radial engine mixed with the unique smell of Avgas and oil. This is a must-do for aviation enthusiasts and anyone looking for a unique way to view the beauty of O‘ahu from the air.
Take flight in a SNJ-5C! This authentic Warbird aircraft is the only one of its kind in use for air tours over O‘ahu. It is an experience you will never forget.
Pacific Warbird Tour Notes
- Two-way communication between you and your pilot
- All taxes and fuel surcharges included
- Only one seat per flight available
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to departure
- Flight paths may be altered due to weather and air traffic patterns.
- 72-hour cancellation or change of flight notice is required for all flights