Join us on this comprehensive tour to the most popular sites at Pearl Harbor. You will visit the USS Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri. This tour was designed to allow you to actually stand where World War II began and ended for the USA.
Begin by boarding a luxurious mini-coach. You will be served cool refreshing bottled water and tasty local breakfast treat. On your drive to Pearl Harbor, enjoy a historical narration by a professional guide, and learn tips and hints on what to look for when visiting the USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center.
This tour includes tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial including the 23-minute film about the Pearl Harbor attack and the US Navy shuttle boat to the Memorial. Visit all three rooms of the Memorial and remember the 1,177 men still inside the sunken ship. You will have ample free time to visit the Pearl Harbor museums and exhibits.
Our authorized vehicles will drive you to Ford Island while your guide provides a brief history of the Battleship Missouri. Your tour on the ship is fully guided and you will hear fascinating stories about life on the “Mighty Mo.” See where the Japanese signed the surrender documents that ended the war. Explore inside the battleship to see what it took for such a grand ship to operate such massive gun turrets on the top deck.
Lunch is provided on this tour at a popular Cafe with 4 options. The Pearl Harbor Luxury Edition Tour is topped off with a drive through Honolulu’s historic district including the royal grounds and historic landmarks of Oahu. The statue of King Kamehameha the Great, ‘Iolani Palace, Kawaiaha‘o Church, and Punchbowl National Cemetery are just some of the sites that you will see on this luxurious Pearl Harbor tour.
- Convenient pick-up from several Waikiki locations. Ko Olina pick-ups are not available for this tour.
- Live tour narration by delightful, knowledge able driver guide
- Visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center exhibits
- View actual film footage of the attack
- Guided deck tour of USS Missouri battleship with docent, including locations of surrender ceremony, office and crew quarters, artillery, kamikaze aircraft crash
- Lunch is included with a five menu choice, including vegan and vegetarian.
- Drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- See Hawaii’s Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue
This tour picks up from designated Waikiki area locations only. Ko Olina/Airport/Cruise Ship pick ups are not available for this tour.